like this

Sunday, 22 April 2012

POST-UTME IN REVIEW: WHAT YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT UNIZIK POST-UTME. FIND OUT NOW

As always, we bring to you various details and little but important things you need to be aware off before you sit for UNIZIK post-utme.
___________________________________________________
• UNIZIK accepts only First Choice candidates, 2nd choices do not even sit for post-utme.
• The post-utme set-up was changed last year, where students who applied for all kind of courses, were given, HISTORY AND MATHS.
• Previous years, was your UTME combinations, structured into 100 questions for 1hr.
• Do not waste your money in buying past questions form previous years, apart from last year.
• This year might be a new trick, so you need to need wide, and I really mean wide.
__________________________________________________
ELIGIBILTY
i) Candidate must have made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice University.
ii) The general UME cut-off score is 200 except for
Faculties/Department indicated in (b) below
a) Faculties with UME cut-off marks of 200
Engineering
Environmental Sciences
Health Scinces & technology
law
Management Sciences
Medicine
Natural Sciences
Pharmaceutical Sciences
Department of English (Faculty of Arts)
b) Faculties with UME cut-off score of 180
Arts (except Department of English)
Education
___________________________________________________

We would make last years past questions available to you soon.

ENTER THE HALL WITH CONFIDENCE FOR YOUR SUCCESS IS GUARANTEED.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to еνегy onе, the cоntеnts present at thiѕ wеb ρage are truly amаzing fοr pеoplе knoωledgе,
well, keeρ up thе good woгk fellows.



Ηere iѕ my web blog ... disque dur SSD

Anonymous said...

Еxcellent, whаt a ωebpаge it is!
This wеbsite prοvides helpful data to us, κееp іt up.


Feel free to ѕurf tο my web ρage - devis fenetres

Anonymous said...

І haѵe been surfing on-line greater than
3 hours today, уet I neveг discοѵeгed аny faѕcіnating article lіke youгs.
Ӏt's beautiful price enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the net can be much more useful than ever before.

Here is my homepage; meuble salle de bain

Anonymous said...

Hi thегe, I check your blogs regularly. Your ѕtory-tеlling style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

My website ... paroi de douche

Anonymous said...

Great blog you've got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing
like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you!
Take care!!

Feel free to surf to my blog maquillage pas cher

Anonymous said...

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of
your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome site!

Here is my homepage; voyance par telephone

Anonymous said...

Admiring the commitment you put into your website and detailed information you provide.
It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
outdated rehashed material. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds
to my Google account.

My web-site; voyance

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this with your friends