like this

Sunday, 18 March 2012

UNIPORT OPEN SALE OF FORMS FOR ADMISSION INTO ONE YEAR CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME

The University of PortHarcourt(UNIPORT), has announced the admission of students into her one year certificate programme for admission into the prestigious institution.

The Admission are open into various programmes in the faculty of Humanities which ranges from fine art, communication studies, religious studies, Theatre arts and Music.
The applicants must obtain a 3 credit and a pass in English to be able to participate in the programmes.

Applications forms are available online for N6,650 from monday, 19th of march to be paid at first, Finbank and ecobank within the University Campus. Sales of forms ends on saturday, the 31st of march.

The Interview test would be conducted on thursday, the 5th of April, 2012.
Visit: www.uniport.edu.ng for more details

Click on the facebook icon below to share the news with your facebook friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this weekend is nice designed for me, as this
occasion i am reading this fantastic informative paragraph here at my home.


Also visit my web site: stretch mark removal and home remedy

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for
something completely unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic
but I had to ask!

my webpage ... laser stretch mark removal

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this with your friends