like this

Monday, 27 February 2012

PAST WEEK IN REVIEW: MULTIPLE CASUALTIES REMINDS ME THAT GOD HAS A PURPOSE FOR ME. WHAT ABOUT YOU? (STORY OF MY LIFE)

I have been living my life like any other person this week past fully and extensively devoid of events and activities. I only stepped out of the compound once in celebration of Christ on ASH WEDNESDAY which I observed with my extended family at CHURCH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AWKA(pauls university).

Every other day was maligned by my normal sequence of activities popularly depicted by using the word CREPTS indicating; Chat/class, Read, Eat, Play, Think/talk and universally Sleep.

Its has always been this boring streak of events experienced by me everyday with my only source of joy coming from My efforts in making education/examination easy and fun to do. I just enjoyed helping everyone of these students in any way I possibly can, doing what I can do, making available past questions, news, information and other details.

Happily/luckily for me, I broke even on sunday. I meant I got something to make me leave the house again. This is the important part of the story and I want to share it with you.

Yesterday as it is, our landlord's child failed to meet up in time to join her school bus back to school at Handmaids girls secondary school, Amansea, Awka. Her parents refused to allow her go alone at 6:00pm in the evening and insisted that she is not returning UNLESS I am to take her. Knowing what risk it bears to take her all the way up to her destination in amansea and return back to Awka(the city of Armed Robbers), it was difficult to say yes but I still heeded anyway and then the tragedy occurred.

You do not need to fret out, its only a normal thing that happens everyday. We did leave awka only to arrive amansea to meet a crowd somewhere around the junction leading to the express. It was terrible to note that two bodies lay there LIFELESS on the floor. The dead were allegedly slain my a motorist on high speed, even though I cannot describe fully how it happened. The two individuals consisting of a public motorcycle(okada) driver and his passenger. I also understood that the slayer(killer) took off immediately after the accident probably out of fear of facing the advancing crowd.
The sight of the motorcycle involved was not pretty at all as you would see different piece of the machine littered along the express. With such state of the motorcycle, I was utterly suprised to see the victims still lying still in one piece even though they plead DEAD. Still standing there in my amazement, members of the Nigerian Road Safety in their vehicle took with them the lifeless bodies of the deceased and it made me wonder about HOW THICK IS OUR LIFE? WHAT IS OUR ASSURANCES THAT WE WOULD SEE 12:00PM TODAY. IT MAKES ME REALISE HOW IMPORTANT GOD REALLY IS. As I set forth to go home to Awka, at around 7:15pm(really late isn't it, definitely not a time to be alone in that location) my uncle and I drove slowly through the cold roads of Anambra while still evaluating and discussing what we just witnessed. Suprisingly but not abnormally, it happened again, but this time, We(my uncle and I) were the Victim. My uncle in his experience has been noticing some slight noises and jolts in the car ever since we had been on that trip and for that reason, he decided against speeding which would have been a disaster. As we continued the journey, he was feeling uneasy and so he insisted we stop along the road in the scary dark clouds of the night, somewhat around 8:00pm to check the car before we move on, and guess what...........

The car tires were all loosed to a large extent that any further progress in that condition could lead to a story in the press the following day. The screws were all out of their position and as we move, they were unscrewing the more leading to a situation where the tires would pull out of the car while we were on the express with other sort of vehicles behind and before us. At that point, it occurred to me that I would not be here to tell you all this, IF WE HAD BEEN ON THE NORMAL SPEED the express is known for. There and then I realised that GOD in his infinite mercy kept me alive for a reason, I don't know what that is but one thing I know is that I am alive today as a result of his grace, I live by his grace, I therefore has made up my mind in view of this to assist any and everyone I come across as long as it is something I can afford. He gave me life to live, I want to give him a reason for living. I want to live to help people achieve miracles whatsoever in their lives.
My uncle and I after the events decided to stop by an eatery around AROMA ROUNDABOUT in awka to sort ourselves out after the experience. This made me conclude that My being alive today is for a reason, WHAT ABOUT YOU, ARE YOU FULFILING YOUR PURPOSE OF BEING HERE?

YOU HAVE HEARD MY STORY. ITS YOUR TURN NOW. TELL US ABOUT YOURS. THE MOST COMPELLING STORY OF THANKS TO THE GIVER OF LIFE WOULD BE PUBLISH EVERY WEEK.
Send your messages to Admin@nigerianuniversities.edu.tf for review.


Thanks.
Admin VNTI.

0 comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this with your friends