like this

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

GIST OF THE DAY- MOCK OUR INSTITUTIONS, EKSU PAYS HIGHER THAN PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES(E.G) MANDONNA WHILE O.A.U PAYS LOWER THAN MOST SECONDARY SCHOOLS,WILL GOVERNOR FAYENMI BE THE NEW ROCHAS OWELLE, OR BABATUNDE FASHOLA.

It looks like the Ekiti state university has after all become a private state university in our country as the institution is getting prepared to launch its new look PRIVATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES- N191,000 FOR WHAT? DOES MY FATHER WORK IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR, am I affliated with the state government or is there any kind of weekly payment?.

The state governor in his latest speech through the commissioner of Education, says he is committed to the cause of the students. I am just wondering if he would take the FASHOLISTIC APPROACH or the ROCHALISTIC APPROACH, though I would prefer the later.

FASHOLISTIC APPROACH: Appealing to the student to pay the high fees by introducing INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENTS.
ROCHALISTIC APPROACH: making up mistakes by Declaring free education in all institutions in the state as seen in IMO STATE.

COMPARING UNIVERSITY FEES(dated today)
• IMSU- N0.00
• OAU- 15,000.00
• UNILAG- N12,000.00
• EKSU- N91,000.00-N191,000.00
• MANDONNA- N150,000.00
• UNN- N40,000.00

VNTI FEES ANALYSIS(breakdown)
Taking a clearer view at the added items as mentioned in the fees, let's see the particular item that looks hilarious;

• EXAMINATION- N2,500: in my own school? Am I taking an external exam, what if I bring my own PAPER and stationery materials?

• SPORTS- N5,000: I would prefer to use a private sport complex and monitor how my money is spent. What if I don't partake in any sporting activity in a session, would I be refunded?

• HEALTH CENTRE- N7,500: am I SICKLER, or perhaps you are praying for me to get sick. What if I don't get sick till I graduate, that makes N30,000, enough to buy a blackberry at oshodi, lagos.

• GST- N1,500: the worst part is that I don't know the meaning of GST, and I am paying for it, the same way I won't receive complete lectures with some BIG PROFS skipping classes yet I would pay a complete school fees, and THEY(BIG PROFS) who are tired and selfishly won't retire would pocket a COMPLETE SALARY. Infact from now on, I would pay my fees in INSTALMENTS like B.R.Fashola suggested at LASU,

• ID CARD- N1,500: I have since been wondering if it is made from GOLD or is not the same card obtained in Onitsha and Enugu for N150, it is even more expensive than a certified ID card(master card) that the bank issues us which is even approved at home and abroad as well as a means of payment.if you don't mind, I prefer that from ONITSHA.

• VERIFICATION- N2,500: please someone tell me what the verification is all about, is it not the same thing as clearance, obviously I would like to get verified so I would pay that one?

• MATRICULATION/CONVOCATION- N2,000: I would only pay that if I am going to matriculate and convocate in the same year. This is Nigeria, the nation of Extensive Possibilities.

• TUITION- N50,000: accepted, no complain.

• IT SUPERVISION- N10,000: I won't say anything here because if I do, they would ask me to go for NYSC without doing my IT. Let me just keep quiet, but 10,000 for IT students, makes me to ask, "ARE THEY GOING TO ALSO PAY THE TUITION FEES OF N50,000?" Or is that their tuition fees?

• M.I.S.N- N2,000: in jesus name, I reject to get missing, I would never pay that, imagine asking you to pay for your own obituary. GOD FORBID.

• LABORATORY/WORKSHOP- N5,000: that's acceptable under normal economic situations, but with fuel subsidy still under investigation, they haven't collected the money yet, when the Federal government collects it, I would bring it.

• EQUIPMENTS- N5,000: I would only pay for that if I am taking the equipments home to show my parents else, they would not give me the money, THEY WOULD PREFER TO BUY IT FOR ME THEMSELVES.

• FACULTY/DEPARTMENTAL- N10,000: I would agree to pay that just to belong to a faculty/department but that's not a guarantee because I want to be in the FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION AND THE ADMISSION DEPARTMENT OR V.C DEPARTMENT, else I would manage with the FREE DEPARTMENT OF HUNTING AND BUSH BURNING

• HANDBOOK- N1,000: skip that, I already bought books at home, both handbook and lungbooks.

Your Total: N120,000
My Total: N72,150 if conditions are fulfilled especially FACULTY/DEPT.


If you do not accept my proposal, MANDONNA is not too far, at least I would not need POST UTME.


Thanks- HUMBLE STUDENT.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this with your friends